What Awaits You
So, you want to know what kind of amenities we have?
According to www.ask.com, amenities are defined as: any feature that provides comfort, convenience, or pleasure. Hmm…let’s begin:
· Private parking space
· Private entrance
· Outdoor “lounge” area (see the tour page)
· Stainless steel sink
· Electric burner
· Frying pan and sauce pan
· Silverware (metal and disposable)
· Cups, bowls, plates (disposable)
· Coffee mugs (ceramic and disposable)
· Herbal Teas, coffees, and sweeteners
· Hot water urn
· Shabbos hot water urn
· Shabbos platta
· Wine Bar (a selection of our favorites) with corkscrew & glasses
· Shabbos Candles
· Ceramic sink with vanity, lights, and mirror
· Large, yummy, Jacuzzi bath
· Hot water all the time…no need to turn on a switch first!
· Hair dryer
· Hand towels
· Plentiful and soft bath towels
· Terry robes and slippers
· Towel drying rack
· Simmons, top-quality, queen size bed (will not separate). Or two doubles.
· Cozy, comforters (feather or synthetic) and first-class linens
· Plenty of pillows (feather or synthetic)
· Night tables and lamps
· Shabbos lamp
· Alarm Clock
· Beautiful, scenic painting over the bed
· Marble table
· Large-screen television with cable - no charge
· Telephone for incoming and outgoing calls - no charge
· Wireless Internet - no charge
· Washer and dryer in the suite
· Air conditioning and heating - no charge (we don't charge for electricity like some others)
Anything that we're missing, just holler, and we'll try to get it for you...if not for this visit, then for your next one.
If you have comments, questions, or suggestions, write us via the Contact Us page.
Special Massage Service for Women
When you need to relax, Batsheva's magic hands will do the job. FREE HOT STONE or CUPS for our guests. Contact Batsheva at 052-762-3303 or email@example.com. Just 5 minute walk from the suite.